Re: [IP] IP Admins-stop the Democratic National Committee diatribes

At 07:25 PM 8/11/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >I beseech the IP board admins must put
 >a stop to this Bush-bashing immediately.

The admins do not take a public political positions one way or the other on
this list. This list exists to share information about diabetes and
pumping, not to discuss politics. Because of this, we've asked a number of
times that all parties stop posting on this inflammatory topic. This post
is not helping in that effort. If you are still concerned about getting in
the "last word" on this topic, please take it to another forum.

If people still insist on posting these types of messages, we may be forced
to take more drastic measure against those that blatantly ignore the rules
of this list. Please see http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml
for more information.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sam Skopp