RE: [IP] Statistics on Pump Users - (fingers)

Hey George:
What's up with this Freestyle meter?  I have heard lots of people mentioning
it and recommending it.  There is even a coupon in the latest diabetic
magazine worth up to $79 towards the purchase of one and test strips.

As I understand it, you can test from any of your regular injection sites
and it is not painful....but I would think that those areas  you also have
to contend with hairs and follicles and what if you stick in one of these?
Have you had this happen to you?

I just recently got my new meter and I'm hesitant to get an even newer one
at this point but my fingers look like pin cushions...

Let me know please...thx
Kathy B.