RE: [IP] a vent

To Courtney and other ex pumpers:
Sorry but I did not mean to offend anyone who has decided to go off of the
pump.  It was my opinion only and perhaps after injecting for 35 years, I
think being on the pump is great since I no longer have to carry around
needles, alcohol and insulin everywhere I go.

My b.g. are not exactly where I want them to be but I am still working on
them and I am hoping to get them to stay at a basic line level.....

I understand other people have underlying and other problems and go off of
the pump and again, I apologize for hurting anyone's feelings.
Kathy B.