[IP] A1C.

I went to the doctor last Friday.  Been on the pump since Feb 14, 2001.  Last A1C
in April was still 7.	After having A1C of 7 to 7.5 for years of type 2 diabetes.
It was 6.3!!!  I was shocked and very happy.  I gained 30 pounds after starting.
 I also lost 5 .5 pounds since April.  She told me that I am doing very well on the
pump and to continue doing what I am doing, as it is obviously working very well.

Get your free web based email from Crosswalk.com: