[IP] IP Admins-stop the Democratic National Committee diatribes

BLapier wrote:

" In Israel they have already made insulin producing cells from stem
cells and have grown heart muscle tissue to repair hearts after a heart
attack. This country should be that way because it founded on progressive
ways of doing things which is anti-conservative. conservatives want to go
backwards and probably start treating all diseases with enemas as they used
to do and killed the patient in the process. That is how the poet Lord Byron

These Israeli "advances" were announced one and two days before GWB's
decision was scheduled and were entirely political in nature. They were timed
to pressure GWB into forwarding more of our tax dollars to Israel and were
more propaganda than fact. Now GWB has all IDDM's and heart patients against
him at reelection time. What will the Israeli "researchers" produce next?
Stem cells to cure breast cancer, MS, and spinal cord injuries I'll bet. What
a farce! The wicked, wascally Republicans want us all to suffer and die so
less money need be spent on "research" right LaPier?

Critical thinking,  not name-calling is required to properly assess stem cell
research. The hateful words of Blapier are those of an unhappy, implacable
person concerned only with himself. "Bawaaah, I have diabetes and it's
everyone else's fault.Throw more money at it and we'll all be cured and
morality (look it up) be damned" right BLapier? That it patent nonsense, but
is consistent with Democrat politics. I beseech the IP board admins must put
a stop to this Bush-bashing immediately. I'd suggest the bashers take their
tax refund and invest in the stocks of companies that conduct honest
research. Don''t ask those of us that object to Frankensteinian work on the
unborn to contribute our tax dollars to the continuance of it. Dollars sent
to D.C. are dollars wasted. On the other hand, investing in publically-held
companies is something that Democrats detest. Rather, they put all their
faith in government. Admittedly however, Washington can often manage their
affairs better than they're able to.

Proud to be a troglodyte Conservative,
Gil Linkswiler
46 years T1, MM508 5/2000