[IP] going off pump

I am a diabetes educator with lots of experience puttingpeople on pumps. I
have only had one person go off who I worked with. She already had very good
control that she wanted to try to improve, but had sensitivity to all the
infusion sets and tapes available. This was a number of years ago, when we
had fewer options. The small amount of improvement that she might get was not
worth the hassle with the sets. I have not had anyone else go off the pump.