Re: [IP] Re: Presiden'ts Decision

At 03:42 PM 8/11/2001 email @ redacted wrote:
 >Sam, you shouldn't get upset about the post you pointed out since the
 >decision Dubya made was and is political and that can't help but surface in
 >any discussion of this topic.

My comment was actually intended for another list that is used by the
Admins... it was posted here by mistake, for which I apologize. However,
George, another admin, did request that this topic be limited since it is
very political and potentially inflammatory. Although it does indirectly
relate to insulin pumping, the topic has gotten to the point where it can
get way out of hand and may end up impeding our main goal of sharing
information about diabetes and pumping.