Re: [IP] Re: Presiden'ts Decision

Sam, you shouldn't get upset about the post you pointed out since the
decision Dubya made was and is political and that can't help but surface in
any discussion of this topic. i basically said the same thing last night and
at the end of my post i said  that Dubya turned his back on every veteran who
died for freedom by mnot allowing it to happen then i called him a loser and
said his mother should have gotten an abortion. Which angered a nurse who
commentted later about it implying that my post was immature, but i did not
intend to anger anyone. It's just after having type 1 for 27 years i have
learned to have commpassion for those with long term illnesses of any kind
since having diabetes is certainly no picnic. Dubya doesn't care about anyone
with a disease that has the potential to be cured by stem cell research. Even
Nancy Reagun asked him to give approval for the research.. Dubya didn't do
that. All he did was go along with Jerry Falwell and the untraconservative
ilk. Where if the compassionate conservative he promised us in the campaign?
       In Israel they have already made insulin producing cells from stem
cells and have grown heart muscle tissue to repair hearts after a heart
attack. This country should be that way because it founded on progressive
ways of doing things which is anti-conservative. conservatives want to go
backwards and probably start treating all diseases with enemas as they used
to do and killed the patient in the process. That is how the poet Lord Byron
       But how do we tell the young children with diabetes that the president
doesn't care if diabetes is cured? i've already got complications but they
could be cured before complications start. but Dubya tied the hands of

just venting a little steam,
bret and Trane