Re: [IP] our pancreas

this may be a little strange...
but i had a c-section 3 years ago (i have been a diabetic for 12 years) and
the hospital where i was at is a trauma center - there are always residents
in etc...
anyway while the doctor had my stomach open (after delivering the baby) they
were going through my organs...and the students were nameing them off
etc...and got to my pancreas and said look you can tell she is a diabetic
from the deterioration of this organ...but everything else looks great!!!
so i guess after a period of time it would start to deteriorate...
i thought it was cool...everything else looked just like a "normal" persons
insides  lol  :-)
hope it helps