[IP] Politics - Off Topic

Though there are still many diverse opinions on this subject, may I
remind everyone of our rules of "netiquette" and the True Reason
for this List;   http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/netiquette.shtml

~ "Remember that this list is here to provide answers, help, and
support for people interested in insulin pumps. Make sure that your
posts contribute to this goal."

Now is the time to drop this "Political" discussion and get back to
the topic of Pumping.  Politics must find another venue for its

George Lovelace