[IP] Re: Presiden'ts Decision

> Well, Julie, no matter what the President's decision, not everyone would be
> happy, so I believe he took the correct action.  And as for being a wuss, he
> isn't as bad as our last president who was a draft dodger!
>  Ellie

Another dm'er for Gore, as he was the ONLY one who
actually served in Viet Nam and not some Air Guard
unit that had no chance to leave Texas, much less go
to 'Nam (thanks to the help of daddy).

Oh oh, this may be getting a little too political!
email @ redacted
A pessimist is someone who is never happy unless
they are
miserable: even then they is not pleased.