To: email @ redacted

Sent: 8/9/2001 3:30:14 AM

Subject: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

Hi everyone,

I think there are a few of you out there that have Frozen Shoulder and was

wondering what you take for the pain and what other treatments you have

received?  My doc thinks I have this but I have to wait to go to
a Ortho to

confirm and it hurts all the way down my arm at night.  Thanks
for any advice

--- Wendy Randolph

--- email @ redacted

--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.