[IPn] (Fwd) HI!

If you recall, this young lady is working on her masters thesis and
asked you to answer some survey questions. Her thank you is below :-)

Date:          Fri, 10 Aug 2001 17:35:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:          launa hodgson <email @ redacted>
Subject:       HI!

Well I have had just an incredible response with my
survey. I have about 600 submitted surveys! I never
would have dreamed for a response such as this. I
truly can't thank you enough. I hoped that you could
help me send the thank you letter below, to everyone.
I would really appreciate it.  Thanks again Launa

I want to thank everyone who participated in my
insulin pump study. I have had almost 600 people
submit a survey, which is so wonderful! I can not
thank you enough for taking the time to answer the
questionnaire. Many of you wrote me personal emails
and I thank you for sharing so much of your life with
me. I appreciate everyone being so open and honest, I
couldn't have hoped for a more incredible group of
people. The survey website will be down at the end of
august, but I will be sure to send you the results
once I have them! Thank you again, Launa Hodgson