Re: [IP] What is Novolog insulin ??

I'm using Novolog in my pump.  I'm assuming it is very much like Humalog.  My
endo was thrilled that they let me fill the pump with Novolog at my pump
start.  I did the filling~I'm not sure why he was so impressed.  I know that
Novolog is not on the market yet.  My endo started me on Novolog about six
weeks before my pump start.  He supplied me with the insulin, everytime I was
in the office I'd ask for another bottle.  My concern is that he doesn't have
anymore~the rep won't give him anymore.  I hope I've got enough until it
comes out it the fall.  I've heard some say that the Novolog seems to be
stronger than Humalog~but I don't know that to be true.