[IP] going off the pump

I believe your endo told you you would have to go on 4 shots a day is
because you have been on the pump and you probably are doing fairly well
with it (I am assuming this)....

Basically, if you go back on injections, they will put you on an insulin
which will keep you on an even keel 24 hrs per day and then you will have to
inject for meals and possibly at bedtime....

I sincerely doubt if he would put you back on an NPH...I wouldn't want to go
back on that either...too unpredictable.
Kathy B.