Re: [IP] STEM CELL

--- Bonnie Richardson <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Well said, indeed, ms biker babe (i.e. Fran)!  I am
> praying for some
> intelligence in the white house leadership in 2004
> who can get the
> stem cell research back in gear. For my life and so
> many people
> who suffer.
>
> AND I vote and hassle everyone else to vote as well
> (I only hassle
> those who SEEM to think like me......of course).
Bonnie,
You don't have to hassle me to vote...and I do think
like you. (Which would probably scare you if you knew
me well)  I too look forward to 2004, when we can vote
him out in such large numbers that he won't be able to
whine his way back.  I want it for myself, but even
more for the kids that are being diagnosed now, that
they won't have to go through what we have...
Furney