Re: [IP] Decisions

In a message dated 8/10/01 1:54:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Hey, this is fun - I am so proud of us for being able to have a
 discussion with different opinions and we are behaving like grown-
 up about it.   Good for us.
 Bonnie R.  >>
    Bonnie I like Tom 58.7 years waiting.for a cure. I am 5 years less, and
have listened to DR's talk about to cure right around the corner back to the
early years. I don't like to talk politics, And wish W had opened the door a
little more. Him not allowing full stem cell research may slow the cure of
Diabetes, but it will not stop the research all over the world. They found a
cure for chicken pox the same way I guess I am saying don't get excited about
what somebody on CNN when they say in 5 years they will cure diabetes. Roger