[IP] Living Will

Hi Julie!
I have had a living will for many years, have had to update it a few
times to go with legal updating.  You can find them on line, at any
large hospital (they have them all over the place, even in Huntsville,
AL).  My doctor, my son and daughter, my brother, and my
attorney all have copies of mine.   Course, I don't plan on it ever
becoming an issue, but I am covered if it does.
Bonnie R.