Re: [IP] Goint to camp

FYI... there is also a diabetic camp in Michigan for kids... Camp
Midicha... I know it all too well.  I spent many summers there!  The
location has since moved since I was young, but the same great times and
memories are always around.  Contact the local ADA chapter in MI for more
details... 248-433-3830

Kathy
dx 5/85 pumping 7/01

--- Dianne <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I'm responding to the e-mail from Natalie about her volunteering to work
> at
> a kids diabetic camp.
>   The camp sounds great. What state was it in?  We live in Michigan, but
> my
> son goes to a camp in Ohio.  If you don't live around here, maybe Robin,
> from the Ohio camp, can get some ideas from the camp you participated
> in.
> Origami for kids sounds like they would think it's cool. The kids like
> to do
> things that aren't diabetes related too.  I wish there were more people
> who
> would donate their time to the diabetes camps for kids. My deepest
> gratitude
> goes out to people like you.
> Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9
>      The carb cards and the doctor sounded great too.

=====
Katherine Korol
(734) 673-8160
email @ redacted