Re: [IP] RE: Prsident Bush's Decision

Why does government feel the need to make decisions for everyone?  Why can't
parents who are using in-vitro fertilization say, "hey, this is what I want
you to do with our leftover embryos."  People can donate their organs to
science now and it is looked upon as a great thing.  At one time using a
real human cadavor for scientific research was considered taboo.  So why
make a law at all?  Why not say federal funding can be used for any research
on stem cells, and let the parents of the embryos that would be used decide
what can and cannot be done with them?

Julie- adding more 2 cents