[IP] Goint to camp

I'm responding to the e-mail from Natalie about her volunteering to work at
a kids diabetic camp.
  The camp sounds great. What state was it in?  We live in Michigan, but my
son goes to a camp in Ohio.  If you don't live around here, maybe Robin,
from the Ohio camp, can get some ideas from the camp you participated in.
Origami for kids sounds like they would think it's cool. The kids like to do
things that aren't diabetes related too.  I wish there were more people who
would donate their time to the diabetes camps for kids. My deepest gratitude
goes out to people like you.
Dianne, Mom to Johnny 9
     The carb cards and the doctor sounded great too.