RE: [IP] living will

A basic living will can be gotten at your doctor's office and kept on file.
However, if you go to a hospital, they do not have one available
there..example, I recently went for surgery and had to sign another one...

My suggestion, there are forms out there so you don't have to go to an
attorney to have one made, do have it notarized and keep one copy with you
at all times, another one with a relative or very close friend and one like
in a safe deposit box so all bases are covered.

Kathy B.