[IP] living will

Do any of you have a living will, or some other legal document regarding
medical care in case you are not able to say what you want?  What does it
say?  How would I go about making one?  Can I do it myself or do I have to
have a lawyer do it?  Does it have to be notarized?  Can I say everything-
medical care decisions in an emergency, what I want in case I am terminal or
in a vegetative state, and what I want done with my body when I die- all in
one document, or should I have
separate ones?