Re: [IP] Presiden'ts Decision

As we watched the speech by our wuss...er, I mean president... my boyfriend
brought up a good point... if this is such a huge decision and affects so
many people, not to mention laying the initial groundwork for where this
whole moral/scientific delemma will go in the future, why isn't it put up
for popular vote, instead of leaving it up to one man who obviously can't
make a decision in favor of either group (and in a way I really can't blame
him for that)?  Why not let the people decide?  Congress should come up with
a few different scenarios- funding for all, some, or none- and put it on a
ballot.  This way we will know what people in this country want, instead of
knowing what one man wil or will not do in order to save his job.