[IP] frozen shoulder treatments

> From: email @ redacted

> I think there are a few of you out there that have Frozen Shoulder and was
> wondering what you take for the pain and what other treatments you have
> received?
  I was diagnosed with "frozen shoulder" in 1999. I didn't take any drugs,
but had physical therapy twice a week for about a month and "diligently" did
the exercises (basically stretching) the therapist prescribed during that
month and for another few weeks afterwards. The therapy and exercises really
hurt but they worked, and the frozen shoulder disappeared and hasn't been
back since. Good luck -- Mary Richman