Re: [IP] Presiden'ts Decision

Fran, I'm with you 100%!  I guess what I don't
understand is why.  I'm personally against abortion,
but as someone else stated, abortion and stem cell
research are two different things.  Is it thought that
if stem research is stopped, abortions will be too?? I
better stop, I can feel my BS rising...