[IP] Update on Dropped Pump!

Hi all:  I sure appreciated the fast response to my post, I had some private
emails as well as posts right away.  I called Minimed as everyone said and
sure enough got a great guy that tested the pump over the phone (it is working
fine) but insisted on replacing it. They are sending me a brand new one
courier tomorrow or the next day, and I send mine back. Very courteous and
patient with me.

So there you go, always call and let them know even if you think the pump is

Thanks again IPer friends!
(son 5, email @ redacted, pumping 11 months)