Re: [IP] Presiden'ts Decision

kathy bruckmeyer wrote:
> Hi all:
> Well, the vote is out and I'm a little disappointed but also encouraged...

> However, you can't blame the man as he had to make a decision which would
> make everyone happy and I guess he had to come in the middle.
he did not have to make a decision that would make everybody happy. as a
matter of fact that would be impossible. so he might as well have made
the right decision, ignoring politics, ignoring 2nd term, pointing out
that the abortion question and stem cell question are two separate
issues, and move on.

chris parsons
T1 84 HTRON Plus 99
who is pretty darn apolitical these days