Re: [IP] Dropped our Pump!

In a message dated 8/9/2001 1:28:18 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Hi all:  My son is 5 and while playing outside his pump fell out of his
> zipper-pack and it cracked a corner off (near the batteries.)  Everything
> looks fine but there is a chunk out of it.  What I need to know is if I
> should
> try to get a new one?  SHould I report the accident to MM? What do you do?
> Thanks,

 I have gotten replacement pumps 3 times all three were internal problems not
external some I new what happened some I did not but they always replaced the
pump seeing how your son is only 5 I would guess that they would replace it
good luck