RE: [IP] Continous Blood Glucose Sensor

I was part of the trial last year for cbgs from minimed.  The rep from MM
came and put it in as this was the first time my dr.'s office would be using

There was no problem with it at all except it was a pain for taking
showers..you cannot disconnect, but they give you a plastic bag which you
wear around your neck and put the machine into it...was a bit of a pain but
it was worth finding out just how messed up I was and this was prior to
going on pump.

You have to tell it when you take insulin, when you eat, when you exercise
etc. on a chart so that when they print it all out, they will be able to see
when you did what...

good luck and I hope you find out where you need to tweak your rates.
Kathy B.