  From: Todd & Shelly Tyler
  To: email @ redacted
  Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2001 1:26 PM
  Subject: [IP] Dropped our Pump!

  Hi all:  My son is 5 and while playing outside his pump fell out of his
  zipper-pack and it cracked a corner off (near the batteries.)  Everything
  looks fine but there is a chunk out of it.  What I need to know is if I should
  try to get a new one?  SHould I report the accident to MM? What do you do?

  Thanks,
  Shelly