Re: [IP] Continous Blood Glucose Sensor

I did the CGMS back on Valentine's Day 2000 and it was easy. The nurse prac
put the set in, but really, it's like a thick infusion set. She didn't want
to hurt me, so I took it and parked it into my ab without difficulty.

3 days later the graph it gave us was quite enlightening. I had been
overcorrecting for a while and now that I'm not doing that, it seems to be a
lot better for my daily averages and such.

I did have to double baggie it and keep it out of water so my swimming when
to the theological place of eternal punishment for those days, but I made up
for it with weight training and power stride exercise.

*I* Had no problems, but others did have errors and such. YMMV

Jenny Sutherland