[IP] Continous Blood Glucose Sensor

I am pretty excited about being able to try the CBGS from minimed and was
wondering if anyone in the group has tried it and what the experiences were.
Minimed is apparently sponsoring trials at doctor's offices accross the
country. I have known about the Continous Sensor for a while and am happy to
finally be able to try it. My only fear is that I won't be able to
effectively get the set into me. I have not had much success with sets other
than the softset - the sillouette never worked for me. I am hoping to get a
good picture of my blood sugar patterns - heck - maybe I'll even eat pizza
and fast food to see how it effects my blood sugars. Just thought I'd check
in to see other's experiences. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.