Re: [IP] When to call Doctor

  My son is Josh, dxd at 5.5, IPer at 8 and now 9.5.  We have what I
considered as THE WORLD'S BEST ENDO and I would LOVE to talk to him EVERY day
if I could.  But the fact is, sometimes I have to remind myself to even email
Josh's BGs every once in awhile just to keep him in the loop in between
visits.  I have rarely called or paged him for anything in the past couple of
years.  And even though he does make himself available through emails,
pagers, phones I just don't seem to have the need.  If you are able to handle
any of the crisis that arise without incident then there really should not be
a need to contact the doctor.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua