[IP] Re: Pregnancy and Quicksets

I didn't notice the problems you mention when I was pregnant. I used my stomach until I was 5 months or so, then the skin was so tight it got uncomfortable.  I started using my rump then. It may seem
hard to reach and tape, but if you practice a little, it's not so bad.  I managed to insert and tape myself and I have short arms.
Try the rumpy sites.
(Of course the funnies thing about this is when the anesthesiologist made me sit up for my epidural. He saw the little softset tail sticking out and said, "What is THAT????"
You may want to warn the docs so they don't freak out).

Sherry C
>From the massive city of Bowling Green, KY
Whose little boy turned 3 months old yesterday!