[IP] Mail Order Insulin

I also use a Mail Order Rx for my Insulin.
They have lost my meds several times - had to have them re-ship them.
Sent insulin, packed in insulation and ice-packs - and then left them on the
steps of house -
only problem - it was 9 degrees below zero that day!

As others have said, I finally got in personal contact with the Manager of
the Pharmacy, and now HE fills all of my medications
PERSONALLY....and always ships with a tracking number.(They sent me $1,000+
worth of meds just before xmas last year - never saw it - and no tracking!)

A simple question:

Why doesn't Pharmacy's ship insulin with a heat/cold strip that would
indicate weither or not the insulin has been out
of the tempeture range at all. I am sure such a device is available or could
be made. I would like to see it on EACH insulin

Any thoughts?

Enjoy each day...
Carl R. Findeiss