Re: [IP] MM user needs opinion

  My son Joshua (age 9.5) was using Sof-Sets prior to the Quick sets.  They
are exactly what you described, same 90 degree anlge, different inserter
device (he found it a little more intimidating that the QS inserter) and it
leaves a little tail after disconnect.  Plus it has additional tapes included
for taping on.  But they are good sets and I would definately get them to
tied you over until the QS come back online.

mom to Joshua