Re: [IP] Cheerleading

  What I have done is to  wear a sports bra with my pump in the middle of it.
 I have never had any problems. You might want to get a size smaller bra to
have very little extra room for the pump to bouce around.  I also use my
upper rear area for sites.  I never had a problem with it showing or getting
hit.  I recently switched to the sil set and think it will work better than
sofsets did.  I hope some of this helps.  Good luck this year.