RE: [IP] Cheerleading

Erin -

I wouldn't use the thigh thing.  I have had problems with it slipping.  But,
YMMV.  I would suggest clipping the pump inside my bra/sports bra.  That has
been the best hiding spot for me no matter what I wear.  And, I had a nasty
fall last week (running in the rain) - and the pump was fine.

Just a thought.

age 26