Re: [IP] merck medco w/ice packs-thank you

I just received my three month shipment of insulin from Merck Medco / RUSH all over the package / PERISHABLE CONTENTS too. The two gel packs were still cold and one still had a frozen lump in it.

MM included a letter about their change in shipping practices for insulin. At last!!

Looks to me like they did hear all of us who prodded, complained, and questioned. Way to go, guys!