[IP] Hello all!

don't know how many of you remember me, but my name is jessica (frequently
known as jess)....  i live in the boston area and was on the pumpers list
originally in '99 when i was first considering going on the pump.  i did,
and it's been the best thing ever....  a while ago, i had to take a hiatus
from email (due to RSI and a new job)  however, i found the most amazing
massage therapist who helped realign many of my muscles and with a little
strength training, i'm as good as new....  (btw, my MT is biking cross
country this summer...   talk about cool!  if you're curious i'll point
you to her website)  anyway, i'm baaaaaaaaaack!  ;)  hope everyone is
well...   drop me a line if you like....

Jessica Marder
(617) 513-2845