RE: [IP] Site absorption

The canule in the pump is what gets clogged.   In my opinion, the insulin
didn't go bad in three or four days but the cannule gets clogged.   This
happened to me and by changing the pump every third day, it fixed the
issue.

kathy bruckmeyer <email @ redacted>
Sent by: email @ redacted
08/08/2001 06:01 PM