Re: [IP] Denial of Coverage-- A vent

Once upon a time a friend was told that she was type II and if she "lost
enough weight" she would be able to go off insulin....... and what does
this have to do with being denied a pump because of being type II?

Have you had an "academic curiosity" C - peptide test run?  My friend's
doctor said "oops" because of the C-peptide results..... type I not type II...

Just a thought and a "big if" - If a C - peptide shows that you are
producing a small enough amount of insulin, I'm sure your doctor would
"correct" your diagnosis - didn't sound like they argue about type I's
getting a pump.

And if the results show more insulin you still have the same current

Jim S.
email @ redacted