[IP] merck medco w/ice packs-thank you

 I remember the vent about merck medco a few weeks
back and I owe someone a thank you.
 I ordered strips and insulin yesterday and it was
scheduled to arrive by aug 13, but arrived today,
overnighted by ups. The box was covered in labels
saying "RUSH", they weren't anal in the sense they
sent both strips and insulin together overnight, there
was an insulator pack AND 2 Polar packs around the
insulin. I was impressed, didn't expect it so soon,
but seeing that it's over 100 degrees right now with
the heat index, glad to know they have taken
precautions. Thank you whoever made them aware of
insulin and heat limitations.

Do You Yahoo!?