[IP] MM user needs opinion

what did you mean by "the infusion sets are interchangeable"?  If they are,
why can't you use the injector for the quick set for the ultraflex?
   I'm asking because Johnny uses the soft sets and I have a heck of a time
keeping them in.  I think I have it almost down to pat now, but I don't like
the tail that hangs from the cannula when he disconnects to go swimming.
(He'd rather disconnect than wear the pump when he swims) I'd rather find a
set that is flat on the stomach, but also has an injector and doesn't have
problems connecting and disconnecting. Not asking for a lot, am I?
Dianne Mom of Johnny 9