[IP] Site absorption

This is definitely a newbie question.  I've been pumping for under a month.
I've noticed that my bg is much better on days one and two of a site than on
day three.  This is day three and my numbers are creeping slightly, its also
hotter than h*#% here as I'm sure it is most everywhere.  Is the problem
the site is old or is it the heat, or both?  My CDE wants me to change my
sets every 48 hrs, this is probably why.

Sites may look and feel fine but often don't last more than 48 hours. try
more frequent changes and see how things go. the fda and pump mfr all
recommend frequent changes spot