[IP] softset vs quickset

Hey everybody...........I've only been pumping for 3 months and truly cannot
imagine life without "gizmo" attached to me.  My distributor, National
Diabetic Pharmacies justed called to tell me they cannot fill my current
order for quicksets b/c of backorder problems. (we've heard this before on
this site.)  Anyway, they have suggested the sofset b/c of the 90 angle
insertion which is what I'm use to and the only kind I've used.  I guess
I need to hear is things are going to be ok, Ginger.  It inserts, feels like
your quikset just a different inserter and doesn't disconnect right at the
site.  I consider myself a fairly mature adult but this little unknown makes
me a bit anxious so I need a little TLC, please.

Thanks for understanding,
the sofset goes in at 90 degrees tothe skin. thhey make an inserter called
the softserter which they will give you with your order if you remind them.
there is a tail of tubing where it disconnects from the supply tube from the
pump. I found them good, painless to insert and easy to hook up. Some folks
don't like the tail but neither my wife or I mind it. I like the sil better
but it is difficult to insert unless you learn how from a pro but they don't
come loose or get tangled in your clothing. if you used any set, aside from
the tail, its like all of them.