Re: [IP] X Ray ?

A tens unit won't cause any problems.  Its just a patch or two that is hooked
up to a small walkman sized device that sort of massages your muscles with
electric  pulses or something.  Not painful either.  I personally preferred
the Ultrasound massage.  I'm not sure if that's what its called, but they use
some jelly and a wand that gets warm and move it around the problem area. I
had this done last year for a TMJ problem.

<<  Is it a problem to use a "Tens Unit" with a insulin pump.  It is
 a electrical device and just wondering if it could cause any problems.  It
 would be used on my shoulder for pain.  Any info would be great!
 Thanks, >>