[IP] Pumping Saline

This is my first time posting to the list.  My son, Kyle (12), started
pumping saline on August 6th.  He is using the Disetronic D-tron.  So
far so good.  He put in the site by himself on the first try.  He is
loving it and can't wait to use insulin.  Our next appt. is on the
13th.  Does anyone wear the pump while swimming, or is it better to
disconnect?  I think we are going to love the pump.