[IP] Wanting to talk with other pregnant pumpers

Hi Folks,
I've been noticing a lot of pregnant pumper posts and now that I've joined
the ranks (8 weeks along now) I would like to talk to other pregnant pumpers
privately (hows that for alliteration?).

I've had one healthy baby without the pump (MI of R and NPH) and I'm hoping
things will be a little easier this time around with my pump.  My one son is
almost 4 years old now and I need some support with this pregnancy.  So if
anyone wants to talk pregnancy and pumps email me at email @ redacted .
kindest regards,